About WP WolfePress
WP WolfePress was founded to help Entrepreneurs provide REMARKABLE, personalized customer experiences and break through to the next level.
The business world has been in the midst of a seismic shift over the last several years.
- With the advance of automation and outsourcing to offshore services, many, if not most, of the products and services the Entrepreneur has built his/her business on, have become commodities.
- Mass marketing and email “Blasts” no longer work as well as before. Potential customers have had their inboxes become overwhelmed by a tsunami of offers and ads.
- It has become more and more difficult to be seen and heard above all the noise.
- Being the “Best” or the cheapest are no longer viable strategies.
- Anyone can say they are the “Best” and there will always be someone who can do it cheaper and then you find yourself in a race to the bottom.
Enter WP WolfePress
We help you become, not the best, nor the cheapest, but the “One.”
The One Company that can deliver the service or product your Ideal Customer needs in a way that shows you understand their wants and desires.
It takes time and a significant shift in your mindset. We’ll help you with that.
The point is, you don’t just need more customers to grow your business, you need better customers.
Customers who are:
- Happy to have found you
- Happy to pay what you ask
- Happy to give you repeat business
- Happy to refer you to their friends and colleagues
This is achieved by providing each and every customer with a REMARKABLE, personalized customer experience.
And that is what we help you do.
Who is WP WolfePress?
WP WolfePress was originally founded by Kerry Wolfe in 2002 as Imagenesis Design Works. The company was rebranded in 2018 as WP WolfePress with a new focus and mission.
Read a brief description of the history of WP WolfePress.
In everything we do, we believe everyone deserves to be listened to and treated like a real, Human Person. Thus providing a uniquely REMARKABLE, personalized customer experience.
Helping Entrepreneurs define their WHY, and grow their personal brand through the magic of REMARKABLE, personalized customer experiences.
Kerry is a 3rd-generation Entrepreneur. Both of his parents ran their own businesses as well as their fathers before them; a pedigree of entrepreneurship dating back over 100 years.
As a result, Kerry is intimately familiar with the trials and tribulations of the Entrepreneur.
He realizes that if you are not moving forward in your business, you are sliding backward.
He has been developing websites and contributing to online ventures since 1995. He has ridden the wave of the dot-com boom of the late nineties and survived the dot-com bomb of the early 2000’s. As an Entrepreneur, he knows what it takes to flourish and sometimes, what it takes to survive. And he is passionate about sharing what he has learned, and continues to learn, with his customers.
As part of being an Elementor Community Leader, he is co-organizer and host for the monthly Elementor Gwinnett County Meetup where he has the opportunity to share what he’s learned with fellow web designers and developers.